Alpine Mechanical Service's HVAC recommissioning or tune-up program takes the guesswork out of the rebate process for retailers and commercial property managers, including the considerable number of hours needed to fulfill all requirements for rebate consideration by the utility companies, thus reducing our clients' overhead even further. We make the rebate process easy for our clients by:
• Conducting the required Pre- and Post Surveys
• Conducting recommissioning of your existing HVAC units
• Completing all required rebate paperwork
• Submitting all necessary documents to the utility companies so you can qualify for and receive your approved rebates in a timely manner
Because of the verifiable report available through our Greening in Place™ program, Alpine Mechanical Services is an approved trade ally of some of the nation’s leading utility companies, including:
• First Energy PA Energy Efficiency Incentive Program – Pennsylvania
• BGE Smart Energy Savings Program – Maryland
• Delmarva Power Energy Savings Program – Maryland
• Pepco Energy Savings Program – Maryland
• InvestSmart JEA Program – Florida
• Progress Energy – Florida
• PP&L – Pennsylvania
• TECO Electric – Florida
The recommissioning process performed by Alpine Mechanical Services meets very specific standards set by these utility companies to bring commercial/industrial HVAC units up to their maximum operating efficiencies. All work performed by Alpine Mechanical Services meets or exceeds the minimum standards set by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA).
To learn more, please contact our National Sales Team at email@example.com.